The 922 Handheld Retroreflectometer is the best solution for ensuring
a cost effective, safe, zero error means of meeting the MUTCD
retroreflectivity requirements of traffic signs.
user-friendly 922 comes standard with internal GPS, Bluetooth, barcode
reader, pelican carrying case, two rechargeable batteries, data
integration software, free training, and expert customer service.
- RELIABLE – the 922 is more accurate and more reliable than other testing methods and provides a definitive pass or fail answer.
- EASY TO USE – Lightweight and durable, the 922 requires only "point-and-shoot" operation. A backlit LCD touchscreen makes retrieving measurements easy and quick.
- ECONOMICAL – The 922 will reduce costs by eliminating unnecessary sign replacement. You'll replace only the signs that fail.
- TIME-SAVING – Along with built-in GPS and barcode reader, the 922 employs "annular" geometry, cutting the number of required measurements in half.
- INCREASED SAFETY – Unlike other methods, the 922 allows workers to take measurements during daylight hours, eliminating dangerous nighttime viewing
Qualifies for EquipFlex™ Financing
- Most advanced sign retroreflectometer available. Measures all sheetings with a single measurement
- Easy operation with a LCD touch screen display, built in GPS and Barcode reader
- Measures in both 0.2 and 0.5 degrees for simultaneous measurements
- Meets ASTM, CIE and DIN specifications - US Patent #7,961,328
- Learn more about the 922 Handheld Sign Retroreflecometer
|Special Note||A quick-extend infrared controlled extension pole is available for those hard to reach signs|
|Specification||• Meets ASTM E1709 and E2540, CIE & DIN specifications • Utilizes Annular Measurement Geometry eliminating 2nd measurement required by other devices in order to match laboratory measurements • Dual observation angles of 0.2° and 0.5° for simultaneous measurement; optional 0.5° display without losing the data • Data memory of 4500 measurements • Entrance Angle: -4° • Observation Angle: 0.2° and -0.5° • Light Source angular aperture 0.1° • Receiver angular aperture (annular) 0.1° • Field of Measurement 1 in (25 mm) diameter spot|